TIFF Editor for Multipage files
Able Fax Tif View is a multi-page TIF (TIFF), PDF,
DCX, EPS, PS, AI, DICOM, JBIG and GIF viewer, editor and converter.
Program allows to view, edit, print, draw,
save, convert your files (for Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP and older systems).
Program is picture and fax viewer and editor.
Able Fax Tif View is the best replacement
program for the MS Kodak TIFF viewer
(Kodak image editor).
Handle Windows standard imaging documents,
Kodak imaging compatible, support over 30+ image formats,
view and save multipage images in Tiff or
Other features include automatic image
processing tools useful for touching up scanned images; the
ability to view and edit Wang or Kodak imaging annotations;
handle fax images with different horizontal and vertical
DPI resolution; batch processing.
Able Fax Tif View can show all kinds
of FAX images, multipage FAX and multipage TIFF images
(rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4) with RGB, CMYK, B/W,
animated GIF and Multipage PCX (DCX). Also FAX
(CCITT3), G3F and G3N (Zetafax) formats supported
Images viewed on the screen can be sent directly
to any printer supported by your operating system.
Size, area and position are adjusted using a comfortable printer
Able Fax Tif View can convert FAX, TIF (TIFF), PDF, DCX, EPS, PS, AI, DICOM, JBIG and GIF
files to standard TIFF/FAX format, JPEG format (RGB,
GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK), PNG, BMP, Adobe PDF,
PCX, PostScript PS, Wireless Bitmap WBMP, GIF, DIB,
RLE, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX), Portable Bitmap PBM,
PGM and PPM.
Able Fax Tif View can edit loaded
images: extract, move, insert, delete, rotate, flip, invert pages,
insert text, erase, correct, remove noise, draw.
Twain support for scanners and
Able Fax Tif View allows to view, edit and convert
FAX, TIF (TIFF), PDF, DCX, EPS, PS, AI, JBIG, DICOM and GIF files.
You can send the fax by printing to
"FAX" printer (Windows Fax Driver).
Able Fax Tif View software is a small,
fast and efficient viewer and converter for Windows 9x/Me/NT/2K/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.
Virtual TIFF Printer -> GraphicRegion TIF Printer
TIFF Editor features
|SUPPORTED IMAGE FORMATS
- FAX, TIF (TIFF), PDF, EPS, PS, AI,
GIF, DCX, DICOM, JBIG
- Opening all files of Common Graphic formats
(*.jpg; *.jpeg;*.pcx; *.bmp; *.ico; *.cur; *.png; *.wmf;
*.emf; *.tga; *.pxm; *.wbmp; *.jp2; *.j2k; *.dcx; *.crw
- Supported TIFF compressions:
rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4, ZIP,
- Any PDF compression.
- Supported color depths:
1 Bit (black/white),
4 Bit (16 colors/graylevels),
8 Bit (256 colors/graylevels) and
24 Bit (16,7 mil. colors), transparency.
- Open dialog with preview
- Image loading from URL
- Customization of File Types List
- Program allows to open password protected PDF
IMAGE SAVE FORMAT
- FAX, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG,
- PCX, DIB, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM and PPM
- Adobe PDF format (PDF)
- PostScript (PS, EPS)
- Wireless Bitmap (WBMP)
- Multipage PCX (DCX)
- Ability to save TIFF multipage files with
different compression for each page
- Image drag and move quick panning
- Scrolling (using cursor control keys, scrollbars)
- Zoom image to fit screen width, height, or
- Multipage scrolling
- Zoom in, out, or to image actual full size
- Black and white image anti-aliasing for enhanced
gray scale viewing
- Color image antialiasing and smoothing
for enhanced zoom viewing
- Zoom filter for an edit modes (annotation, draw,
- Delay Zoom Filter
- Rotate left, right, up-side-down (180°)
- Custom rotating (ability to rotate an image
for less than 1 degree)
- Rotating of a Selected area.
- Flip vertically and horizontally
- Negative image
- Maintain aspect ratio for images with different
horizontal and vertical resolutions (Auto Adjust DPI)
- Pages Stacking (transparent pages)
- Color Management System (CMS)
- Toolbar dragging (to a left, right or top side).
- Thumbnail size editing.
- Image Caching setting.
- Most Recently Used list.
- Pages list (thumbnails).
- Files list (thumbnails).
Files list operations (save, load).
- Startup mode selection.
- "Next File" and "Previous File" buttons
on tool bar.
- Image acquisition from TWAIN scanners
and WIA scanners and cameras.
- Many parameters for work with scanner.
- Working in dual monitor mode.
- Working in systems with 256 colors.
- Most Recently Used (MRU) list
- Best Fit
- Last Used Zoom
- Keep Position
- Minimize to System Tray or Toolbar
- Taskbar progress bar.
- Program allows to change the width of "Pages"
panel (columns count)
- View | White-on-Black. It will be helpful to
someone who has vision impairment.
- Ability to choose necessary page number on
- Program supports native Windows 7 and Windows 8
gestures, allowing pan, zoom and rotation.
- Ability to choose necessary page number on
MULTI-PAGE IMAGE MANIPULATIONS
- Program allows to copy and paste several selected pages
- Insert and Append new image page from
scanner, windows clipboard image, or existing file
- Perform page insert, move and delete
- Split a multi-page TIFF file
- Merge single-page or multi-page TIFF files
into one TIFF file.
- View and Save multi-page files
- "Save/export page" exports all of the SELECTED
- Multipage color adjustment.
- Split page (auto and manual mode)
- Crop function for all selected pages
- Rotate (90, 180, 270) and Crop
- Odd and Even pages selection
- Select range of pages
- Reordering of the pages (unbooklet)
- Reverse of pages
- Pages combining
- Insert pages from files
- Append pages from files
- Multipage scanning
- Pages Manager
- Delete All Blank pages (using Threshold)
- Insert New page Before the selected page
- Insert New page After the selected page
- Ability to choose necessary pages for "Rotate\Flip"
command (in the Batch mode). All pages, odd or even.
- Remove Noise
- Remove isolated pixels
- Split Pages
- Reorder Pages
- Reverse of Pages
- Color depth (24 bit, 8 bit, gray, B&W - 3 methods)
- Color adjust (Contrast, Brightness, Hue, Saturation
- Effects (User filters, Bump map, Lens, ...)
- Combine annotations with background
- Canvas Size
- Insert Pages
VIRTUAL TIFF PRINTER
Printer name: GraphicRegion
A virtual printer is a computer software whose
user interface resemble a printer driver, but which is not
connected with a physical computer printer.
When a user requests that a document be "printed"
by a virtual printer, then, instead of having the document
printed on paper or other material, it will automatically
be opened in Able Fax Tif View program.
- Mark and crop area
- Crop tool allows to work with all
selection methods (rectangle, circle, poligon,
lasso, magic wand).
- Automatically crop edge space
- Automatically crop black border
- Image Deskewing (to correct images that were
skewed from fax transmission, scanning, etc).
- Deskewing fine feature
- Crop after deskewing.
- Image clearing - Remove Noise and Remove
- Text inserting (font name, size, style, angle,
- Two methods of Text inserting
- Imare Resize
- Canvas resize
- Eraser tools for image correction (with color
- Drawing tools (Freehand, Highlight, Line,
Arc, Rectangle, Ellipse, Bezier, Polyline, Flood Fill)
- Circle (center point and radius).
Mode | Draw | Object
- Rectangle (center point and size).
Mode | Draw | Object (You can draw square with Ctrl
- Triangle (center point and size).
Mode | Draw | Object (You can use Ctrl key)
- Adaptation of "Draw" mode for working
with a tablet devices
- Converting to 24 bit, to gray, to black and
white (Threshold ...).
- Color Adjust, Effects.
- Add margins.
- Importing of the Text to the Graphics
- File Deleting
- Auto Crop, Auto Crop 2 and Auto Crop Line
- Automatic actions at saving:
- Add Stamp
- Change Resolution (DPI)
- Add Text (Watermark)
- Add footer (with filename)
- Auto Equalize
- Remove Punch Holes
(automatically detects the location of punch holes on the image and
ANNOTATIONS READING and WRITING
- Line, circle, ellipse, text, sticky
note, and freehand drawing
- Highlight region, image, ruler, polyline
- Polygone (closed polyline with filling)
- Angle, memo, Date/Time
- Text rubber and image stamps
- 'White Transparent' property for image stamp
(to insert signature)
- "Position", "Offset" and "Angle"
properties for Text and Image Stamps
- Merge on image permanently
- Wang and Kodak Imaging (also known as Imaging
for Windows) compatible
- Stamp annotation properties manager
- Multiline text for the Stamp annotation
- Measurement Units
- Annotation search in the files.
- Object antialiasing
- Autosizing for Text object
- Moving and resizing of the inserted images.
- Annotation info on thumbnails.
- Advanced properties for Annotation
- Parameter (Text Auto Size) for Annotation
- Paste to all Selected Pages
- Find command (to find annotations in the
- Line with Arrows
- Conversion of color mode at combining
- Create Image Object from Selected Area
- Program supports unicode characters in
annotations (text, memo ...).
- Ability to use the arrow keys ["Ctrl" + arrow
key] to move selected annotations
- Ability to use the arrow keys ["Shift" + arrow
key] to resize selected annotations
- Ability to combine annotations with
background at saving non-TIFF files
(because the format does not allow to store
- Allow to print a selected area
- Perform copy, paste, crop, edit, rotate, delete
- Image processing
- Clearing of a selected area on all of the
selected pages (Ctrl + Del).
- Save selection to file
- Load selection from file
- Custom selection
- Selection methods: rectangle, circle, polygon,
lasso, magic wand
- Select colors
(selects all colors inside the range "Start Color" up to "Final
- Ability to change Selection properties (grip
size, shape, color etc.)
- Print at page centre
- Print actual size or fit to page
- Print with annotations
- Optimized to page size, arbitrary area/size/position
- Print preview, automatic orientation
- Print multi-page TIFF files as a single print job
- Print the current display
- Storage of the last used printer and paper size.
- Saving of the print parameters.
- Showing the page number at printing.
- Easy Print command (printing without dialog)
- Presets for the Print dialog box.
- Default printer selection on toolbar (Easy
- Print Numerical Sequence
- command line: /print
- /printwodialog - this parameter allows to print
selected file without dialog window
- Optical character recognition (OCR)
Tool menu -> Text Recognition
- OCR for 40+ languages (Arabic, Bulgarian,
Catalan, Cherokee, Chinese Simplified, Chinese
Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German,
Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian,
Italian, Japanese,Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian,
Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian,
Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish,
Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese ...)
- Multipage Text Recognition (OCR)
- Batch mode for "Text Recognition" tool. Program
allows to convert (OCR) many files at once.
- Capture from Screen
- Administration Tools
- Measurement tools (length, area, calibrate)
- Settings for Measure mode (Measure Hint Font
- Name, Size, Color)
- Command line parameters
- Select file association to double-click file launching
Fax Tif View.
- File associations checking.
- TIFF tags reader and editor (view, add, delete,
- Multiuser settings.
- Customization: menu hotkeys (shortcuts),
- Ability to lock the file at editing
- Program allows to send by e-mail either all or selected
- Mouse wheel actions.
- Mouse wheel zoom position (center or mouse)
- Mouse wheel invert direction
- Tips of the day
- Upgrade reminder
- Working in systems with 4 GigaByte memory.
- Ability to exit from the program without
confirmation (with or without saving)
- E-mail sending using MAPI and OLE
- Clear clipboard on exit (Settings | Users
settings | View 2 tab)
- FREE upgrades (ONE
When you use the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
to view a multiple-page Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) file, only
the first page is properly displayed?
When you open some TIFF images, they appear faded and illegible?
You can view these files in the Able Fax Tif View and if you convert
these images to a different compression format by using Able Fax
Tif View, you can view the files in Windows XP using the Windows
Picture and Fax Viewer.
There is version with extended
Advanced TIFF Editor PLUS.
Advanced TIFF Editor PLUS has
all feature of Able Fax Tif View but allows to work with BIG
Tutorial - How to ...
to insert signature into PDF document.
Screenshots (click thumbnails to see big image)
|1. Main Window
|3. Print dialog.
I got Able Fax Tif View simply to scan multipage
documents easily. This seems like it should be in some basic OS
function and perhaps it is and I'm just a doofus. But this works
the way I would have expected Windows fax and scan to work.
After many years of dreading and avoiding scanning this software
finally makes it almost as easy as printing.
I make Tif files at year end for all my financial documents
such as broker statements, bank statements, federal and state tax
coies, and credit card statements. The .Tif file format is great
for this purpose because you can store a number of pages within
one .Tif file. For example, if I have 12 monthly statements of 4
pages each I can get all 48 pages in one .Tif file.
I use another program (MrBills) to create the .Tif files using
a scanner with an automatic document feeder. I usually feed the
bottom edges of the source documents into the scanner to prevent
jams since the top edges are usually bent from usage with minor
tears caused by removing the staples.
The major problem in this process is the automatic document feeder
(the scanner is only 4 months old) which ofter time skips pages
which I can read again and append to the end of the .Tif file.
When I complete this process I use Able Fax Tif View User Review
to perform the final edit which includes:
1) Rotating pages from bottom to top, since I feed them from the
2) Moving pages to get them in the proper page order, for any appended
pages that were skipped on the first pass.
3) Deleting blank pages, when the source documents are printed on
both sides and the last page of a monthly statement is blank.
Able Fax Tif View User Review was the only product I found that
would perform the above functions, plus a lot of other useful functions
I am just beginning to explore. In addition, the tech support is
great and extremely prompt. All in all I highly recommend this excellent
product to anybody you creates a lot of .Tif documents. It really
saves considerable time when you don't have to constantly process
the same batch of document to get a complete scan without skipped
pages or jams.
(Houston, TX, USA)
AbleFaxTifView is a relatively small and very cost effective
and efficient program for viewing and editing fax and TIFF files.
Before I came across this program I was using regular and expensive
photo imaging software which did the job but was cumbersome and
difficult to use.
AbleFaxTifView program has unique and time saving features such
as de-skewing, noise and random pixel removal (despeckle) and autocropping.
Editing tools permit erasing, text addition/deletion, picture pasting
etc and there are graphics editing features normally found in typical
graphics software such as image resizing, filters, convert to negative
AbleFaxTifView is easy to work with and the thumbnail layout
of a multipage TIFF file makes it very easy to review, select and
work on individual pages. I had one or two small problems with the
program and the developers were very quick to respond and fix them
- customer support is excellent.
See other testimonials.
Press Release and Awards
Please read our PRESS
RELEASE and see our
We are working at the moment on other graphic tools. If you think
you would be interested in such programs and future releases of
Able Fax Tif View, please subscribe
to our mailing lists on these products and we'll let you know when
they are released. All details are here.
Using this tool, you can
multipage tiff convert,
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial
numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker
or keygen for Able Fax Tif View licence key is
illegal and prevent future development of Able Fax Tif View.
to our free
to get discount